It features steel-reinforced locking lugs, removable floorplate, constant curve geometry, and a high-reliability/low-friction follower for the performance and military-grade durability you expect from a PMAG.
Made in U.S.A. Magazine counts as three US compliance parts for 922(r).
- Impact and crush resistant polymer body
- Stainless steel rear locking lug and reinforced front lug and spine for increased durability
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with most pouches